Clista Electric is embarking on an endeavor to transform the historic building in Bloomfield once housed by Ford Motor Company to a modern day research center. The Immune Transplant and Therapy Center will support the treatment research for areas such as transplantation, cancer, and immunology. About 500 researchers and staff will work in the complex once completed in Fall of 2021.
Partnering with Turner Construction, we will ensure this eight-story facility encompassing over 343,000 square feet will include:
- State-of-the-art lab space for researchers
- Variety of conference rooms along with flexible lounge areas to spur collaboration
- Three retail storefronts
- Tiered parking garaged with secured bike parking room
- Auditorium with 250+ seat capacity for lectures, presentations, and symposiums
- Multipurpose atrium and event space
- Galleries throughout to highlight the building’s rich heritage
More to come as we continue to work on this extraordinary facility marking the beginning for an innovation district and new economy in Pittsburgh.